Sunday 3 June 2007

Payment Requests

I have requested payments from two cashback sites this weekend:
Linemypocket.com - £5.00
BritishRewards.com - £5.32

Linemypocket.com has a daily click section - I usually get about £0.23 confirmed a day from doing these - some of the other clicks take a while to confirm. If you would like to register, click the link above and make sure that this code is in the 'Referred By' box: r66062x. Minimum payout is $5.00

BritishRewards.com also has daily clicks - I normally get £0.15 a day from instantly confirmed clicks, and a varying amount from the other ones - which are confirmed on Thursdays. If you would like to register, click the link above for me to refer you. Minimum payout is £0.01
(For the instant clicks - I have to restart my computer at the beginning (or do it first when i turn the PC on) and clean cookies between each one)

If anyone uses my referral links to sign up - Thankyou - I am most grateful.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I will be checking out these sites. If you like cashback sites, you will love Quidco.com. There is no referral scheme but they do pay out a lot more than other similar sites as they do not take a percentage for themselves. All they do is take a £5 admin fee out of your first payment. I have made nearly £200 on this site.

rachel
http://turnonepoundintoonemillion.blogspot.com

H said...

Thanks Rachel - I will have a look.

About Me

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Female