Thursday 21 June 2007

New earning opportunity - Bloggerwave.

I have decided to try and increase the amount of money I am earning each month – to help with this I recently signed up with Bloggerwave – a pay per review blog advertising scheme. You log in to their site to see if they have any available opportunities, write a review of the website, service or product, publish your review in your blog and wait for it to be approved – payment will be received after the specified time.
I have been offered a couple of opportunities by Bloggerwave – and have accepted them both. I am hoping it will not be long before others appear.
The site itself is easy to use and doesn’t take long to sign up.
This could be a good money earner.
Bloggerwave

No comments:

About Me

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Female