Sunday 3 June 2007

The Beginning.

This Blog is part of my experiment to see if I can make money on the internet, and if so - how much.

I started on my quest for cash a year ago - by joining survey sites, Paid To Read/Click sites and Cashback sites.

In the past year, I have managed to accumulate the grand sum of £183.11 in my bank and Paypal accounts. I have a fair amount of money in sites waiting for withdrawl once I reach the minimum payout level.

A breakdown of where the money has come from:


  • Found Money: £1.93

  • Survey earnings £50.17

  • Cashback earnings: £62.75

  • PTR/PTC earnings: £67.93

  • Interest from bank £0.05

  • Paypal opening £0.28

  • GRAND TOTAL £183.11



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Good luck with the website and your money making quest. I will have a look at some of the sites you are a member of and see how much I can earn!

Rachel
http://turnonepoundintoonemillion.blogspot.com

About Me

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Female