Friday 31 August 2007

August - The Month In Review.

Crikey.... another month gone already.
I am really pleased as I have earned £50.15 this month. I know that this is not much by other 'online earners' standards, but as I work full time aswell, I think that this is fairly ok. But I hope to improve.
I was a bit annoyed by Paypal - I was sent a payment of $0.04 which they automatically converted to £0.01 without asking me what I wanted to do with it. so I have set up a usd balance to collect any small payments from Myster-E-Mails.

This months earnings came from

Cashback Sites:
ECashRewards - £19.70.
British Rewards - £2.62.
RPoints - £5.90.
TopCashBack - £1.01.

PTR/PTC
DonkeyMails - £1.71.
PolarPTR - £0.40.
ArcherFish - £3.00.
Gainpay - £0.49.
Myster-E-Mails - £0.01.

Surveys:
Lightspeed - £3.00.

Paid to Post:
Bidvertiser - £1.96.

I converted a £10.00 John Lewis / Waitrose voucher to cash aswell.

Found: £0.35.

No comments:

About Me

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Female